- Compatible with both American and Mid style BB shells - 6061-T6 full CNC alloy construction - Anodized surface finish - Weight: 255g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 41mm or 51mm
$18.00 - $34.00
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
Origin8's Revolvr BB386 Outboard Bottom Bracket features forged and CNC-machined AL6061 thread-in cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing BB30 Wide or BB386 30mm spindle cranks into BSA threaded frames - For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm - Shell: 68mm x 33.6-33.9mm - Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37" x 24TPI) - Spindle Type: BB30 Wide/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061 - Weight: 120g
- Forged and CNC machined AL6061 thread-in cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation - Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants - Sealed premium bearings are serviceable - Designed for installing SRAM DUB 28.99mm spindle cranks into BSA threaded frames - Shell: 68/73mm - Interface: ENG - Spindle Type: DUB - Cup Material: AL6061 - Weight: 100g
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Shimano BB-ES51 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
$18.00 - $20.00
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
$20.00 - $29.00
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
$49.00 - $54.00
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
Wheels Mfg original BB86/92 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM BB86 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 114g
Wheels Mfg BB86/92 thread together bottom bracket for use with 24mm spindle diameter cranksets. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Note: Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch, 48.5mm outer diameter cups. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm, 92mm, 89.5mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 106g
Page 1 of 1